The Guidance of iPhone6S Plus Battery Replacement
1.Repairing the device by yourselves is likely to cause breakdown or data loss. So make sure that you backup your data before repairing. There are two ways to backup via iTunes. The first way is to connect your phone to PC. Open Itunes to pair your phone and start to backup. The another way is to make sure that your phone has connected to Wi-Fi. Open Settings-iCloud-Storage and start to backup.
2.Relax and be patient. Put the screws and fittings in a container or in the flat object.
(1)Use screwdriver correctly, or it will cause screw loosed or phone damaged.
(2)You must use magnetic screw pasting, which can help you to recognize the position of screw. Wrong position will damage your phone.
(3)Please be careful when you dismount and install because the flex cable is fragile.
4. Power off your iPhone. If the screen is abnormal, please press the power button and home button together and loosen when you see the notice of powering off.
5. Remove the two pentagonal screws that next to the Lightning connector.
6. Use hair dryer or blower gun to heat the edge of phone.
7. Apply a suction cup to the screen that over the home button. If the screen is broken, please stick a tape on the screen. Pull up on the suction cup.
8.Use your fingernail to reate a slight gap.
9. Put the triangular plate into the gap.
10.Widen the gap along the side.
11.Open the screen slowly.Don't pull it up violently, as it is connected at the top by cables that may break if stretched.
12.To reduce damage, please cut power. Use cross screwdriver to remove the two Phillips screws.
13. Remove the battery connector bracket.
14. Remove the following four Phillips screws and the display cable bracket.
15. To prevent installing screws incorrectly, I advise tyro to use Memory Cushion.
16. Use the tip to remove flat cable.
17. Then seperate it.
18. Pull the tape from this side. Please control your strength.
19. If you fail to pull out the tape, you can use hair dryer to heat the position of battery because it let tape become softer. If you succeed, ignore this step.
20. Take out the battery. Be careful of the near parts especially the primary board.
21. Remove the remaining tape.
22. Install new battery. Tear the blue plastic film.
23. Put the tapes in the back of new battery.
24.Carefully stick the battery into the iPhone.Please put the battery in the right way directly or you cannot move anymore.
25.Stick the tape in front of the battery.
26.Remove the remaining tape.
27. Stick the waterproof.Peel away the protective film.
28. Install the screen and connect the flat cable. If you connect correctly, you can hear slight sound. If not, try again.
29. Connect the battery wire.
30. Put down your phone and check if it is normal.
Check these function: display ,touch, camera, receiver, sensitization, speaker, volume button, record, power button. If all is well, power off. If not, remove the screen and check again.
31. Install EMI and the screws.
32. Install the battery bracket and screws.
33.Close the screen , pull along with the arrow and buckle down. If you cannot close normally, please check if there are something inside or if you didn’t install correctly.
34.Put into the last two pentagonal screws.
35. Finish. Power on your phone and check it.
Leave A Reply
Please login first! Login »