How to pair the keyboard with your iPad?
1. Install your iPad inside the case & switch on the keyboard by the right side pin.
2. Turn on Keyboard Bluetooth by press "FN+C" Key, you'll see the Bluetooth indicator flashing.
3. Turn on iPad Bluetooth, You'll find 2 "iPad keyboard" on the other devices list, please choose the 2nd for pairing.
1. If the keyboard and iPad couldn't be connected, please try to delete all the devices on your iPad Bluetooth list, then restart iPad Bluetooth and keyboard Bluetooth for pairing again.
2. If some of the keys are not responsive, please try to reset the keyboard by press the "L+S+Z" key.
"PLEASE NOTE: After the keyboard enters the sleep power-saving mode, the wake-up needs a buffer time of 5 seconds, and it can be used normally after wake-up.
"Q: What are the dimensions of the keyboard? is it the same size as the original apple aluminum keyboard .i have a case for the original. want to know if this smart apple iPad pro keyboard will fit it
A: The keyboard is the same size as the iPad, so 9.8x6.8"
"Q: Does the keyboard lie flat when attached to the iPad in upright position?
A: It is supposed to lay flat, you can go through the picture on the page"
"Q: Will this keyboard work with the iPad Pro 2017?
A: yes iPad Pro 10.5-inch A1701, A1709, A1852
"Q: Will the keyboard hold iPad upright
A: yes, at a slight angle and only landscape/horizontal."